What would Carrie Do?

I began this blog four years ago to tell my story as an intern in New York City. It quickly turned in to more than that. I wrote that entire summer about my feeligs and my life then I abandoned it. My friends urged me to start writing again. Therefore I decided to pick my laptop back up and begin to spill my emotions. I hope you enjoy and I hope my words help you work somethings out.

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Birth Control Sucks

It's official, Yaz, SUCKS!!!!

I have been using this form of contraception for 6 weeks now and I have never felt worse. It makes me need to go pee way too much my skin has gotten worse and to top it all off. My emotions are out of whack. I can't wait until I can transition on to something else. I have been so defensive lately and I haven't been able to let things roll off of my back like I usually do.

I lost my iPod today. Left it on the plane that I took from San Francisco to Las Vegas and I feel absolutely horrible. I am very sad and I really want to cry. There is really no explanation for this most people would be mad or irritated but I am really sad about it. I feel like someone just told me that someone died or that a loved on is in the hospital. These feelings are not normal and I can only blame it on the Yaz. I need to shake this feeling off, and quickly because I have a fun filled week a head of me and sadness has no place on this trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home