What would Carrie Do?

I began this blog four years ago to tell my story as an intern in New York City. It quickly turned in to more than that. I wrote that entire summer about my feeligs and my life then I abandoned it. My friends urged me to start writing again. Therefore I decided to pick my laptop back up and begin to spill my emotions. I hope you enjoy and I hope my words help you work somethings out.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Be careful what you wish for

It's been a while. It seems that my visits to this blog are becoming few, far, and inbetween. That's neither here nor there. I just thought that it was time for me to write. I am in a place...a wierd place. I had no idea that this place exsisted. It's some where in the middle between happy & sad and couldn't be more far away from content. I wish I had a name for it.

I finally moved to New York City. I thought I would be happier about this move. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled to be living in the city, however, I couldn't be more sad about it. I think the older you get the more you wish you had family around you. That isn't an option.

And to top it all off...he's changed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home