What would Carrie Do?

I began this blog four years ago to tell my story as an intern in New York City. It quickly turned in to more than that. I wrote that entire summer about my feeligs and my life then I abandoned it. My friends urged me to start writing again. Therefore I decided to pick my laptop back up and begin to spill my emotions. I hope you enjoy and I hope my words help you work somethings out.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Grey day

I have an overwhelming case of grey day. I woke up this morning unenthusiastically. I guess it's because I have a plethora of personal issues, to go along with a substantial amount of professional dilemmas.

My love life is in the toilet. I wish I could just flush. But to tell you the truth I am not ready to let go. Good friends of mine are up in the air with life. I know this shouldn't be my concern but the truth is I can't just ignore broken engagements, marriages and lives. Maybe it is not a good time for love.

They say that Grey is the new black; I guess love and mood aren't excluded from this. I want black back. When businesses are in the black, it means they are doing exceptionally well. Even in the movie "My Girl" the color black on Veda’s mood ring signified happiness.

Well, I wish I was in the black. Who likes grey...not me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home